Skip to content


Admission Process

Please contact our Social Services Coordinator, Bessie Moore, to obtain an admissions application packet.

Requirement for Admission

Doctor’s orders specifying the need for admission, medication orders, and diet orders. Our Social Services Coordinator can help guide you through this process.

Documents Needed

Be sure to bring the following documents with you to your appointment with our Social Services Coordinator:

  • Copy of Power of Attorney (if available)
  • Copy of Living Will (if available)
  • Social Security Card
  • Medicare Card
  • Insurance Drug Coverage Card

Payment Options

We offer the most affordable long term care private room with en suite bath in Sheridan County.

Private Pay Daily Rate$355

Medicaid Coverage

Please contact the State of Wyoming to see if you may qualify to receive entitlements.

Medicare Coverage

After a minimum three-day, inpatient, qualifying stay in an acute hospital, a person can becomes eligible to continue rehabilitation in a skilled nursing care facility; pending a doctor’s order. This is a short-term option and to continue to qualify you must be able to prove continued progress, as assessed by our staff and providers. Medicare will not cover living in a long term care facility.

Long-Term Care Insurance

Call your health insurance company to find out if they cover skilled nursing care or long-term care.

For Payment & Coverage Related Questions

If you have questions on any of these options, please contact our Social Services Coordinator, Bessie Moore or Financial Manager, Dinah Dahlen. We will be happy to work with you to find the option that best fits your needs

Common Admission Questions

Don’t let questions hold you back from making an informed decision about your long -term care or the care of a loved one. Below are some common admission questions that people ask us:

Do I Qualify For Long Term Care?

A doctor must provide an order specifying that you require 24-hour care, that you are no longer able to safely live on your own, and that it is necessary for you to reside in a long term care facility.

Skilled Nursing Care – What is it?

Commonly referred to as “Nursing Homes” or “Long Term Care Facilities” skilled nursing care facilities are licensed health care facilities that are inspected and regulated by the state’s Department of Health. They provide 24-hour nursing care.

Assisted Living vs. Long Term Care – What’s the difference

Long term care provides 24 hour nursing care. Long term care assists with meals, medication and personal care when you are no longer able to live safely on your own and need more assistance than assisted living or home care services can provide. Long term care can meet your needs.

So which is Green House Living for Sheridan

Green House Living is a long term care, skilled nursing facility.

Join us! Admission is simple

More Questions?